All entries (including for sale or exhibition) must be on a signed, official CFA entry form or an exact copy. Entry clerk will call collect, if information is incomplete or illegible. There is a $50.00 fee for returned checks. Make checks payable to North Pacific Siamese Fanciers. All fees must be in U.S. funds and accompany entries. No refunds will be made once entries are received or for failure to bench. One benching request per exhibitor, please.
This is a non-vetted show. We ask that all cats and kittens be current on all vaccinations (FVRCP, FeLV, etc.). Under current CFA show rules, show management reserves the right to have any cat showing signs of illness, disease or parasites removed from the show hall, in order to protect other cats in the show. All claws must be clipped prior to benching. De-clawed cats are not eligible for entry. All household pet entries over 8 months of age must be spayed or neutered. No kittens under 4 months of age will be allowed in the show hall.
For Sale/Exhibition Cage Rules:
Kittens must be at least 4 calendar months of age or older, and comply with all other CFA show rules. For sale or exhibition entries must be on a signed, official CFA entry form or a facsimile.
There is no designated show hotel. The following nearby hotels & motels accept pets:
La Quinta Inn: approx 12 miles from the showhall. 10530 NE Northup Way, Kirkland, WA, 425-828-6585 or 800-531-5900.
Motel 6 : approx 3 miles from the showhall. 1885 15th Place NW, Issaquah, WA, 425-392-8405 or 800-466-8356.
Fly-ins should use the La Quinta Inn, 2824 S 188th St, Seattle, WA. Please contact Andy at 206-423-8388 for transportation.
Single cage size is 21" x 21" x 21". Double cage size is 45" x 21" x 21". No more than one cat or two kittens may be benched in a single cage. All cages must have curtains covering the back, sides and top in addition to a rug or mat on the floor of the cage. A double cage is required if you have a single security cage; two double cages are required if you have a triple security cage; $16.00 double cage fee applies.
Ribbons and rosettes will be awarded for all wins in accordance with CFA Show Rules General Information: This show will be conducted in accordance with current CFA Show Rules. A copy of the CFA Show Rules may be obtained for $5.00 + $2.00 shipping from CFA, 260 East Main Street, Alliance, OH 44601. All Championship, Premiership, and registered Kitten entries will be scored for CFA National and Regional awards. Registration numbers must be printed in the catalog. It is the exhibitor's responsibility to check the entry confirmation and notify the entry clerk of any errors before the closing date.
Special awards will be made to the Siamese cat or kitten scoring the highest in championship, premiership, and kitten judging.
Check-In and Judging:
Check-in will be from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Saturday. Judging will begin promptly at 10 am. Advertised show hours will be from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Exhibitors and their cats must stay in the show hall during the advertised show hours, unless they receive permission from show management.
Issaquah Community Center, 301 Rainier Blvd S, Issaquah, WA. Easily accessible for the handicapped. The show hall is temperature controlled. Free Parking. Emergency telephone number 425-391-1008. Due to Washington State Law, this is a no-smoking building - smoking in designated areas only. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
Provided by Ingallina's Box Lunch
Sandwich box lunches - include chips, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water:
• Italian Submarine: Italian salami, pepperoni, ham, pepperjack cheese, cheddar cheese, sliced kalamata olives, sliced pepperoncini and tomato. Served on a fresh baguette with a side of Italian vinaigrette
• Chicken Club: Chicken breast on ciabatta with avocado, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato
• Amarillo Turkey Wrap: Spinach tortilla filled with roasted turkey breast, mixed greens, bacon, cheddar cheese, diced tomato and BBQ mayonnaise
• Ranch Chicken Pita: Chicken breast, bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato and romaine with ranch dressing
Salad box lunches - include roll with butter, cookie, fresh cut fruit and water:
• Classic Cobb Salad: Lemon & herb chicken breast, avocado, bleu cheese, bacon, tomato, scallions, and hard-boiled egg on mixed greens with creamy vinaigrette
• Asian Noodle with Chicken: Vermicellie pasta tossed in soy sauce with snow peas, cilantro, green onion, marinated chicken breast and cashews, with Asian vinaigrette dressing
• BBQ Chicken Salad: Mixed greens with black beans, corn, cilantro, crispy tortilla strips, pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, scallions and BBQ chicken breast, with Ranch dressing
Gluten-free box lunches - include Tim's chips, dessert and water:
• Ham & Swiss: Ham & Swiss cheese with tomato, cucumber and lettuce. Condiments on the side.
• Chicken Mozzerella Salad: Gourmet greens topped with fresh mozarella balls, grape tomatoes, black olives, cucumber slices and roasted chicken breast. Served with out house made balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Supplies and Miscellaneous:
Litter will be provided. Cat food will be provided as donated. Please bring your own food and water dishes, and your own litter pan. Box lunches are again being offered by the Front Street Market - check your catalog for menu. There are also many nearby restaurants - a listing will be available at check-in.